Inkjet HTV for DARK COLORS- 3G Opaque 8.5x11
There will be a 15% restock fee for all canceled online orders due to stock quantities.
Inkjet Paper For DarksApplication Instructions
Designed for transferring inkjet images to dark or other colored garments and substrates. This product contains an opaque layer allowing for photograph quality images to be transferred. This product is best used for images that contain white to be transferred onto dark garments. This product may be cut with a cutter/plotter, die and kiss-cut and may be applied to products such as T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, and leather goods.
- Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror image).
- Trim away the unprinted paper around your image.
- Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with the ironing sheet.
- Place a piece of spare material over the ironing sheet.
- Press for 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
- Once cold peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.